Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


I had a wonderful surprise today when my mom gave me flowers to celebrate that I am "expecting"... I cried, of course. Thanks Mom...

Today I have been thinking a lot of our Little One's mother. I know that she has had (or will have) to make difficult decisions, decisions that will affect her life and mine for the rest of our days. I will always be grateful for, what I can only imagine is, a huge sacrifice made for our child...

I am truly blessed to have a great mom... and I hope to be as good a mom to our children.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Happy mother's day Tammy...that's really sweet and thoughtful of your mom to get you flowers :0)
Hopefully we'll both be celebrating mother's day with our little ones in our arms very soon!!
As for the birth mother, I'm sure every mother's day and every birthday we will think a lot about her. I read in a book about an adoptive mother who would light a candle to commemorate and thank the birth mom at these occasions.

Renee and Brian said...

Tammy, that was so sweet of your mom to give you flowers. Hopefully by next year at this time, you will at least have a referral. I just love the look of your blog, good job!!