Friday, November 6, 2009

10 Years

If you would have asked me on my wedding day when I would be having children, my response would have been..."A.S.A.P!" I always wanted to have children at a young age. I never thought that we'd be married for 10 years before having children, but then again, you never know what life is going to throw your way. In retrospect, I think it may be a good thing. We have had a chance to face some of life's greater challenges and we have come through them together and stronger and now as we look towards parenthood, I am confident that we'll be able to handle the challenges parenthood will bring.

We plan on celebrating our anniversary sometime soon in the Philippines...I'm off to daydream a little of a white sandy beach by the crystal clear ocean...

3 comments:

Renee and Brian said...

Happy anniversary!! I'm sure that after 10 years married, you two can handle almost anything together. A white, sandy beach sounds pretty good right now. Hopefully it won't be long and we'll both be headed to the Philippines!

Allison Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope your time to go the Philippines comes soon!!!

Amber said...

Happy anniversary! Wow, ten years...congratulations! The things that we go through when dealing with infertility and adoption definitely makes us stronger as a couple. How are things going with the selling of the house? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you guys that you get your referral very, very soon!!